Corrupted .mov File Repair Software
Best tool to repair corrupted MOV files!
MOV is one of the most popular multimedia file formats that is used for saving videos and movies. Basically it is launched by Apple Inc and easily compatible with both Macintosh and Windows computers. This format is developed to specify a multimedia container to contain video, audio, effects, subtitles etc with one or more track. Although MOV file format offers high quality videos but these are not much immune to various corruption issues and easily get corrupted. Many times users encounter errors while trying to play .mov file and left with unplayable file. You may also run into this crisis but the same time you can get rid of such problem if the corrupted .mov file repair software is there on your computer. It is the best solution recommended by industry experts to fix bad MOV files.
Followings are obvious reasons for MOV file corruption:
- Header of any file plays significant role to make it readable to OS. It contains crucial information that OS use to read and play file. When MOV file header is corrupted or damaged, it cannot be run on QuickTime media player or with any other media player. If you want to make MOV file playable again, you will have to repair MOV file header first.
- After making video clip with camcorder, you may try to do some modifications to make recorded video clip perfect or according to you. MOV file could be corrupted due to occurrence of error while editing file with any video editor tool.
- Abrupt termination of QuickTime or any other media player may also result in corrupted MOV file when it being operated.
- User can convert MOV file into other popular file format like AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV etc. Often users do mistake while converting file and left with corrupted MOV video.
- You may suspect MOV file is not playing after it is corrupted because of storage media corruption, virus attack, hard drive bad sectors, OS crash etc. User can visit at www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/video-file-not-playing.html to get complete detail about fixing unplayable MOV video file.
Once MOV file is corrupted, you should try to fix it with an efficient MOV video repair tool. When it comes about top rated software to fix corrupt DSLR footage MOV file, Repair Damaged MOV file is one of the most trusted application. It is equipped with advanced file repair technology that scans corrupted, damaged, truncated or broken MOV videos thoroughly to fix issues and make it playable without any loss or damage. Software fixes avc1, mjpeg, mp4v video codecs and audio codecs like sowt, RAW, mp4a in MOV video file. You can run this corrupted MOV file repair tool on all major versions of Windows and Macintosh computers. Additionally, this software offers same potential to fix corrupted MP4 video files that are not playing. User can refer this page www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/truncated.html to know about reasons for truncated MOV videos and about complete solution to repair truncated file with this application.
Note: Visit at http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/damaged-mp4-video-files.html to learn how to repair damaged MP4 video files.
Steps to repair mov file when not showing video:
Step 1: Install this application on your computer and launch it to get main window, browse a healthy and the corrupted MOV file and click on "Repair" button, to begin repair process.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: As you select corrupted MOV file and click on Repair button, software starts scanning. Below, you can see the progress in repair operation.
Fig 2: File Repairing Process
Step 3: After repairing operation is completed, you can see repaired MOV file using "Preview" button.
Fig 3: Preview OPtion