Repair MOV File Header
- An extremely easy to use application for fixing MOV files with corrupt headers
- The repaired files can be also be previewed once after completion of the scan process
- Makes use of eminent algorithms that instantly fixes the file keeping the original quality and content intact
- Supported by all editions of Mac and Windows
A smart approach to fix MOV header
The header is a very crucial part of any file that is used by operating system and other programs to access information contained in that file. If this header part is damaged or corrupted, you will not be able to open that file. When it’s about the MOV file, definitely it is going to be a serious and interesting topic for the users who are missing such crucial MOV videos and movies. Let read this article and explore your knowledge in knowing how to repair MOV file header.
There are certain scenarios where you may encounter the MOV file inaccessible with an error message indicating header is corrupted. It is important for the users to be updated about possible factors that may cause a MOV file header damaged so that they can escape from such crisis in the future. After great research, we have found some frequent reasons that are concerned for leaving a bad MOV file with damaged header and then you need a prominent solution to fix bad MOV file. A few reasons are listed below:
- Formation of the bad sector on a drive where you have saved MOV files is a concern for corrupted file header.
- Abnormal termination of the QuickTime media player or sudden power failure resulting in an unexpected shutdown of the system while the MOV file is being operated.
- Often we download MOV files from the internet or when receive it via an email message. Incomplete download after any interruption could result in header corruption and we left with inaccessible MOV file.
- Media player incompatibility often results in the damaged header when we try to play MOV file with incompatible media player or attempt to change the file extension.
- After QuickTime media player is crashed, you left with unplayable MOV file and then you need a MOV file fixer tool to fix unplayable MOV videos.
- Viruses or malware are also equally responsible for corrupting MOV file.
In spite of above-stated reasons for MOV header corruption, you are empowered with many applications that are capable of fixing the MOV header to make them playable. You can try with downloading an efficient tool and then you don’t have to wait for watching your favorite MOV videos and movies. Refer this link http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com//unreadable-mov-file.html to get complete guidance to repair MOV file that is unreadable after header corruption or other reasons.
If you are in search of a proficient MOV fixer to make this process securely and easily, give a try with Repair Damaged MOV File program. It is enabled with advanced repair technology to fix damaged, corrupted, inaccessible, truncated or unplayable MOV video and movie files. It supports repairing of a large-sized MOV and MP4 videos that are produced by a range of the professional camcorders such as Canon, Samsung, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm and many others. Click on http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/mac.html to know how to repair MOV file header on Mac OS X running PC and laptop.
Note: Click on www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/how-to-fix-no-sound-on-mov-file.html to know how to fix no sound error on the MOV file and make it audible again.
Steps to repair MOV file header:
Step 1: Install this app on your system. From the main window, choose a healthy MOV file and the corrupted MOV file and click on the "Repair" button.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: After the MOV file is repaired, you can have a preview of the file to evaluate the degree of the successful repair process.
Fig 2: View the Fixed MOV
Step 3: Finally, save repaired MOV file in your preferred location on the hard drive or any other removable drive.
Fig 3: Save the Fixed MOV File