Fix Damaged MOV Movies
Best way to fix movie files that are damaged
In fast growing world, movies become inseparable part of our life. Movies provide entertainment as well as several aspects to our life. MOV is advanced movie file format which is used by most of us to store movie files. However, despite being an advanced video file format, sometimes MOV movie file gets corrupt due to several reasons. Most of the time corruption of MOV movies happens due to virus infection. Have you come across this kind of critical situations? What if the corrupted MOV movie is one of your favorite movies? Don’t you get shattered? Needless to say, your anxiety will keep growing instantly, when you realize the absence of backup. In all such drastic situations, good MOV file repair software will help you. Repair Damaged MOV File is one such strong and trustworthy software when it comes to fix damaged MOV movies of any size.
Nowadays you can carry MOV movie file in any portable storage drives like USB drives, flash drives etc and watch it on computer or laptop. As it become handy file format, sometimes the chances of MOV movie file has also become common these days. However, if it happens with you at any time, no need to worry!!! You can easily fix damaged MOV movies corruption issue in few simple mouse clicks by using various efficient tools. This software is also capable to repair incomplete MOV files, to know more about it, click here: http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/incomplete.html
Most common reasons for corruption of MOV movies
- Sometimes while transferring MOV movies to computer or some other device, if the file transfer process gets interrupted due to power fluctuations or abruptly ejecting storage drive during the transfer process results in corruption of MOV movies.
- The header of MOV movie file encloses vital information like date of creation, file size, last modification of MOV moves. The header of the MOV movie file can be damaged due to the sudden shut down of your computer while you are playing the movie file.
- Usage of any faulty third party applications to play MOV movies can also cause severe damage to MOV movie file resulting in corruption of MOV movies. Then, if QuickTime player cannot play that MOV file, fix that issue using this link: www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/quicktime-not-playing-mov-file.html.
Whatever the reason for corruption of MOV movie, this tool will fix damaged MOV movies at your fingertips. Besides corrupt or damaged MOV movie repair, it also repairs damaged MP4 files which are not playable on QuickTime player. This tool has a capability to repair MOV files on Windows 8 and all other Windows versions. It also supports repairing of MP4 or MOV files of any size. This tool separates both audio and video streams and repairs them then adjoins them to make a playable MOV movie file. It also repairs MOV movies which are recorded using most of the modern camcorders including Kodak, Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus etc. Moreover, you can use this efficient tool to repair MOV movie files on all versions of Windows and Mac based computers.
- You can make use of this app in repairing truncated MOV file after a click on http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/truncated.html
- Visit at www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/video-file-not-playing.html to know how to fix MOV video that is not playing.
Follow the simple steps to fix damaged MOV movies
Step 1: Once you downloaded and installed this tool on your system, run it and select MOV file which has been corrupted as shown in figure I.
Figure I: Select MOV Movie File
Step 2: You can view and cancel Movie file repair at any time by clicking on the option as given in figure II.
Figure II: Movie File Repair Process
Step 3: You can preview repaired Movie file as shown in figure III.
Figure III: Preview MOV Movie