Easiest Way to Fix Recovered Data on Mac
It is obvious that you get tensed when you recovered video files on Mac but unable to acess the file. It is terrible condition for user since it takes lots of time to download such files. This scenario occurs due to ineffectiveness of the recovery tool. The recovery tool is unable to recover video files properly as a result of which your video file get corrupted or damaged and you are unable to access such files.
If you are facing similar problem, you can make use of Repair Damaged MOV File software to fix recovered video files on Mac operating system. This software is effective in repairing different file formats of video files such as 3GP, AVI, MOV, FLV, MP4 and many more. Repair Damaged MOV File software can be easily downloaded and installed on diffent versions of Mac operating system. This software requires only 50 MB space for installation on any version of Mac. By using this tool, you are able to repair recovered video files on Mac with few mouse clicks. This application provides customer support to sort out the problem related to application. It is a trustworthy application to repair recovered video files either on internal or external storage device. Repair Damaged MOV File software is one of the best tools available online to repair damaged or corrupted video files in few simple steps.
Reasons due to which video files get damaged or corrupted
- Sometimes the media player is not installed properly on your system as a result of which the video files played on this application also get corrupted or damaged. The user is not able to access such corrupted or damaged video files.
- The conversion of video file from one format to other is used to make it compatible on a particular device. While converting file format, if certain error occurs then there is high possibility that video files get corrupted or damaged and become inaccessible.
- Virus attack is also responsible for corruption of video files. When your system is infected or downloading content from unauthorized sites then it might be possible that your video files get corrupted and you are unable to access the file.
- Due to corruption of file system, the operating system is unable to allocate the files and folder. And there might be a chance that files get washed off or get corrupted due to which user is not able to access the files.
- The other factors which are responsible for corruption of video files are hardware failure, codec issue, bad sector etc.
You can this software to repair corrupted video files due to above mentioned scenario. This is one of the most efficient tools to repair recovered video files on Mac operating system. It is available online to repair damaged or corrupted video files on Mac.
Features of Repair Damaged MOV File Tool
Repair Damaged MOV File tool can be easily downloaded on latest version of Mac such as Lion, Lion Mountain, Leopard, Snow Leopard, etc. This software requires very less space for installation on any operating system. You can search the fixed file according to file name, size and type. Demo version is available for user to view repaired video files before installation on any storage device. It is one of the best tools available online to repair recovered video files on Mac operating system.
Steps to Repair Recovered Video Files on Mac:
Step 1: Download & install this software on you system and launch it. Next, you have to select a healthy video and a damaged video file in appropriate location and then click on "Repair" button from main window.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: When your damaged MOV video will be repaired, you can view it using "Preview" button.
Fig 2: Preview Repaired Video
Step 3: At last, you can save the video file in the preferred location as shown in the figure below.
Fig 3: Save Repaired Video