Repairing MOV Files on Mac OS X
- A handy tool that fixes corrupt MOV videos on Mac machines
- Uses the effective repair engine that securely extracts the video
- Supports other video file formats like- AVI, MP4, DivX, WMP, MKV, etc.
- Fully compatible with all editions of Macintosh
Make it easy to fix MOV files on Mac
There are many reasons where you may find your favorite videos and movie files are not behaving like before. More clearly, I am discussing the most experienced crisis that is the MOV file corruption. Obviously, MOV files are the most preferable video files among the Mac users but these high-quality video files are easily corrupted due to human errors and other factors. So if you are also one of them and want complete guidance in repairing MOV files on Mac OS X machine, here is very important info for you, just read it know how easily you can make your MOV files healthy and playable.
Situations where you need to repair the MOV files:
- MOV file header is very important that is used by OS and other programs to perform read/write operations over the file. So if the header is damaged, MOV file will become unplayable.
- MOV files may be inaccessible or corrupted if these are saved over the hard disk segment that are affected by the bad sectors.
- If you are not using a good downloader and you may find MOV file corrupted due to an improper or incomplete download process.
- Sometimes MOV files get damaged while transferring them over a noisy network or compressing them with the improper tool.
- While editing or finalizing MOV files on the camcorder, any interruption or firmware error may result in truncated MOV files.
MOV files are composed of the complex structure therefore once these are corrupted you need a proficient MOV repair tool to resolve various errors and make it playable. Here the possibility of successful file repairing completely depends on the efficiency of the tool so you must be careful while selecting the MOV file fixer. Repair Damaged MOV File is one such intelligent program that separates out audio and video data streams to fix them thoroughly and then adjoin those streams to produce a relevant MOV file. So with an automated app, you have to make only a few mouse clicks to repair damaged MOV movies and videos on Mac OS X machines.
Unique features that you get with this advanced Repair Damaged MOV File tool:
- The most reliable tool to fix corrupted, damaged, unplayable or inaccessible MOV videos and the movie files. If QuickTime is unable to open the MOV file, use this link for a quick repair: www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/quicktime-not-playing-mov-file.html.
- Helps the users to fix the MOV files on Mac OS X systems after the file is truncated or gets improperly finalized on the camcorder.
- Safe and effective app for fixing the MOV files that are produced by a range of professional camcorders like Samsung, Sony, Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Panasonic, Minolta, etc.
- Also facilitates the users to repair corrupt or unreadable MP4 video files.
- Easily compatible with all popular Mac OS X devices. Also supports MOV file repairing on Windows machines. Visit at www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/windows-8.html to use this app in repairing MOV files on Windows 8.
Note: At any time you find your favorite MOV video is not playing, make use of this app to repair that video file. To make this operation very easy, visit at www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/video-file-not-playing.html
Steps to fix MOV File on Mac OS X:
Step 1: Install the MOV repair tool in your Mac OS X machine. Now, choose the MOV file that you want to repair and a healthy video to for reference.
Fig 1: Select File
Step 2: As you select the "Repair" option, the software will start repairing the MOV files on Mac OS X machine and its progress will be shown as below figure.
Fig 2: MOV Repair Process
Step 3: Once repairing is done, you can preview the fixed MOV file before saving.
Fig 3: Preview the Fixed MOV File