MOV Video File Not Playing
How to Fix Unplayable MOV Video Files?
MOV video file not playing? So you are the next one who encountered this problem. Don’t worry; you have a great chance to make MOV video playable. Here you get smart solution to fix MOV files that are corrupted or unplayable under any circumstances. Do you know why your MOV file is not playing? If you look on reasons you will find numbers are there. Let’s know about circumstances and factors that have tendency to make your MOV file unplayable. Knowing about MOV file corruption issues, will help you in keeping important MOV videos healthy and error free in future:
- You should install firmware updates on your camera or camcorder regularly otherwise while editing or finalizing recorded video clips, you may encounter errors and left with truncated or damaged MOV video file that will not be playable. Click on www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/truncated.html to know more about truncated MOV files and relevant solution.
- While sending or receiving MOV files if the file transfer process is interrupted because of ejection of any removable drive or power failure, it may cause MOV videos corrupted.
- When header of MOV video file is damaged, it will become inaccessible or unplayable. However, it is possible to repair MOV file header and to make it playable again.
- Sometimes, when QuickTime media player is not updated, it may be crashed while playing videos and then you left with broken or damaged MOV video file.
- If MOV video file is saved on storage drive that is corrupted due to bad sectors or viruses, you will face the same issue and then need an effective solution to repair bad MOV files.
Along with these reasons, you can find some more which are solely active to make MOV video file unreadable or unplayable. If you want to keep your favorite MOV files safe and healthy then you must have installed a good anti-virus program on your device. Additionally, saving copies of crucial videos on different devices is a good option because whenever you suspect MOV video is not playing, you can make better use of copies as backup. However, you have not saved backup for MOV videos then move a step ahead and take advantage of advanced technology to repair MOV file. In case if you are receiving messages like "file is incomplete and cannot be played", then make use of this link to fix it: http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/incomplete.html
Repair Damaged MOV file is a recommended app to deal with corrupted, damaged, truncated MOV video files that are not playing on QuickTime, VLC or other media players. Software offers best features in repairing MOV/MP4 videos files on Mac OS X and Windows operated computers. Irrespective of any reason and level of corruption, software scans and fix MOV file audio and video data streams and then makes it a playable video. After a click on http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/mp4-video.html , you can get information about repairing MP4 files with this app.
Note: Click on http://www.repairdamagedmovfile.com/damaged-mp4-video-files.html and make your damaged MP4 video file playable in few steps.
Steps to use this application:
Step 1: After installing MOV repaiar tool, launch it to get main screen. Now, select a healthy MOV video and particular MOV file that is not playing. Then click on "Repair" option to start repairing.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: When MOV file is repaired completely, you can use preview option to evaluate reapring result.
Fig 2: Preview Repaired MOV Video
Step 3: Software allows you to select your preferred location to save fixed MOV video file as shown in below figure 3.
Fig 3: Save Fixed MOV Video